The delivery maps contain information about how to make deliveries at Zurich Airport. The documents also contain details such as driving directions, GPS coordinates, infrastructure and opening hours.
Please note that some delivery points can only be accessed if you have a permit or a valid airport ID card. You’ll find the responsible person for the granting of the mentioned permission an all further information on the adjacent “curbside lane authorization flyer”
You must always leave the delivery area again immediately after the transfer has been completed. The driver must always remain close to the vehicle during unloading.
Closure of arrival curbside lanes for complete refurbishment as of 21 October 2013
The complete refurbishment of the arrival curbside lanes began in October 2013. Since Monday, 21 October 2013, traffic has been restricted to a single lane and access controlled by a barrier. Suppliers are therefore requested to use either the "Anlieferung Airport Center" or the newly created "Anlieferung Terminal 1" delivery points.
Change in access scheduling area by 3 August 2015
There has been a change to the access scheduling and waiting area for incoming deliveries on 3 August 2015. Suppliers with access authorization are therefore requested to contact the new access scheduling area (details under the document "Change in access scheduling").
Delivery maps landside
- Deliveries to Airport Center (pdf, 2.47 MB)Guide to making deliveries to the Airport Center
- Deliveries to operations centre (pdf, 2.30 MB)Guide to making deliveries to the operations centre ('Betriebszentrum')
- Deliveries to lift 279 (pdf, 1.82 MB)Guide to making deliveries to the lift 279 delivery area
- Deliveries to Airport Center North (pdf, 2.13 MB)Guide to making deliveries to the Airport Center North delivery area
- Deliveries to Operation Center 1 (pdf, 2.38 MB)Guide to making deliveries to Operation Center 1
- Deliveries to Operation Center 3 (Compass Group only) (pdf, 2.32 MB)Guide to making deliveries to Operation Center 3 (Compass Group only)
- Deliveries to Prime Center 1 (pdf, 2.38 MB)Guide to making deliveries to Prime Center 1
- Deliveries to Airport Center South (pdf, 2.40 MB)Guide to making deliveries to the Airport Center South delivery area
- Deliveries to Terminal 2 South (pdf, 2.12 MB)Deliveries to Terminal 2 South
- Deliveries to Terminal 1 courtyard (pdf, 2.37 MB)Guide to making deliveries to the Terminal 1 courtyard
- Deliveries to Terminal 1 (pdf, 1.97 MB)Deliveries to the Terminal 1
Delivery maps landside airside
- Deliveries to Airport Center North Airside (pdf, 2.09 MB)Guide to making deliveries to the Airport Center North Airside delivery area
Delivery maps airside
- Deliveries to Dock E (pdf, 2.51 MB)Guide to making deliveries to Dock E
Attention: Carriage of goods into the security zone at the airport requires a 100% control. Companies that are considered as Known Supplier are exempted from good control regulation. Take the chance to optimize your transport processes.
You’ll find further information at Known Supplier