Free Internet & Wi-Fi
Zurich Airport offers passengers and visitors the opportunity to surf the Internet free of charge at the airport for 60 minutes. After the free 60 minutes, additional surfing credit may be purchased.
The free surfing credit will refresh automatically after six hours.
The 60 free minutes – uninterrupted – apply as of the first login.
A Wi-Fi-compatible notebook, smartphone, tablet or other Wi-Fi-compatible
device is needed for the free access. Users can log on via text message.
How to log on
- Select the ZurichAirport WLAN network
- Launch the browser (e.g.: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, …) on the device
- A connection to the login page is created automatically
- Select „Not yet registered“
- After registering, a code will be sent via text message
- Enter the code in the registration interface and click „Login“
(the code will be saved for six months)
No mobile phone or problems with text message reception?
For an access code you can use boarding pass scanners at the following three locations:
- Service Center (Airport Center, Level 1)
- Information (Airside Center, Level 1)
- Airside Center, Level 1 bei Day Rooms
Purchase additional surfing credit
After the free 60 minutes, additional surfing credit may be purchased with a credit card.
|Time||Costs in CHF|
Websites without registration
The free Internet access is supported by Monzoon
The Internet stations are located at various places in the passenger zone and in the public area of the airport.
The free surfing credit will refresh automatically after six hours. The 60 free minutes can only be used in one continuous session. The Internet stations are located at various places in the passenger zone and in the public area of the airport.
Zurich Airport app
Zurich Airport app offers extensive information for travellers, those meeting travellers, and shoppers. Push messages keep you automatically informed of the status of your flight.
Automatic updates of:
- Arrival and departure times
- Check-in, gate, delays
- All arrivals and departures, incl. gates
- Check-in options and locations
- Baggage restrictions
- Security checks, customs restrictions
- Special needs
- Shopping and dining guide
- Public transport
- Parking and car hire
- Hotels near the airport
- Contact details
The Zurich Airport app is supported by the following devices:
- iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S and 5 from software version OS 4.3
- iPod touch from software version OS 4.3
- iPad und iPad mini from software version OS 4.3
If you do not have an iPhone, iPad or iPod, you can use a version of the website
optimised for mobile devices. Use your mobile device to visit m.zurich-airport.