Travelling with kids
A flight with children can quickly turn into an ordeal for the whole family. Zurich Airport offers Family Services in departure areas A and E. You can sit back and relax while your kids let off steam in the playrooms before or after a long flight.
Owing to relocation, Family Services in Dock E will remain closed from 16 February until the beginning of March 2015. We look forward to welcoming you to our new area in Dock E, level 3, between the Emirates Lounge and the Bellevue Lounge, from March onwards. In the meantime, Family Services in Dock A will be happy to help you.
- Support, assistance and information
- Help with minor medical cases and arrange medical assistance if required
- Not a child care/babysitting service, children should be accompanied by one adult at all times
- Free for passengers of all airlines
Facilities for passengers with babies
- Changing tables
- Baby care products
- Rooms for sleeping and breastfeeding
- Kitchenette with a microwave, cutlery, utensils
- Baby products for sale
Play paradise for children
- Generously sized, bright playrooms
- Great toys for children of all ages
- PlayStation and computer games
- Football table
- Craft workshop
Family Services has a team of fully qualified child carers who speak various languages.