Top quality standards
Flughafen Zürich AG has its own cleaning team, which is responsible for cleaning the public areas, the premises used by Zurich Airport and most of the premises used by its tenants.
Zurich Airport is considered to be one of the cleanest airports in Europe. A team of over 320 cleaning staff work 24/7 to ensure that Zurich Airport remains clean and tidy. Their friendliness and professionalism contribute to the airport's positive image.
Flughafen Zürich AG accepts cleaning contracts from companies based at Zurich Airport. Customers benefit from the existing infrastructure and our team of qualified specialists and managerial staff.
- Top quality
- Experience and expertise
- Professional way of working
- Broad network
- Environmentally friendly cleaning agents and methods
List of cleaning services
The following tasks are usually carried out 1-2 times per year or as required.
- Construction cleaning
- Cleansing tiled surfaces
- Thorough floor cleaning
- Proofing and coating floor coverings
- Maintaining parquet floors
- Cleaning glass surfaces
- Cleaning vacated premises
- Cleaning ceilings
- Pest control, tunnel cleaning (Sky Metro)
- Cleaning lift shafts
- and more
These cleaning services are provided on a regular basis to maintain the required level of cleanliness.
- Cleaning terminals
- Office cleaning
- Cleaning shops and restaurants
- Cleaning toilets
- Cleaning lounges, day rooms and nurseries and more