The delivery maps contain information about how to make deliveries at Zurich Airport. The documents also contain details such as driving directions, GPS coordinates, infrastructure and opening hours.
Please note that some delivery points can only be accessed if you have a permit or a valid airport ID card. You’ll find the responsible person for the granting of the mentioned permission an all further information on the adjacent “curbside lane authorization flyer”
Note: You must always leave the delivery area again immediately after the transfer has been completed. The driver must always remain close to the vehicle during unloading. The curbside lane is to be used by suppliers only as a means of accessing the relevant delivery zones. Exceptions must be approved by Property Management.
Delivery maps landside
- Deliveries to Airport Center (pdf, 2.24 MB)Guide to making deliveries to the Airport Center
- Deliveries to operations centre (pdf, 2.05 MB)Guide to making deliveries to the operations centre ('Betriebszentrum')
- Elevator 279 delivery area (pdf, 1.73 MB)Guide to making deliveries to elevator 279 delivery area
- Deliveries to Middle (pdf, 2.04 MB)Guide to making deliveries to the Middle delivery area
- Deliveries to "Nord innen" (pdf, 1.93 MB)Document deliveries to "Nord innen"
- Deliveries to Operation Center 1 (pdf, 2.02 MB)Guide to making deliveries to Operation Center 1
- Deliveries to Operation Center 3 (Compass Group only) (pdf, 1.94 MB)Guide to making deliveries to Operation Center 3 (Compass Group only)
- Deliveries to Prime Center 1 (pdf, 1.85 MB)Guide to making deliveries to Prime Center 1
- Deliveries to Airport Center South (pdf, 2.30 MB)Guide to making deliveries to the Airport Center South delivery area
- Deliveries to South (pdf, 2.01 MB)Deliveries to South
- Deliveries for construction projects (pdf, 1.48 MB)Document Deliveries for construction projects
Delivery maps airside
- Deliveries to Dock E (pdf, 1.81 MB)Guide to making deliveries to Dock E
- Deliveries to Middle Airside (pdf, 1.97 MB)Guide to making deliveries to the Middle Airside delivery area
Please note: In line with official requirements, all goods delivered to the security sector of Zurich Airport must be inspected by the security officer. Companies that are known suppliers for the airport are exempted from the inspections. Take advantage of this opportunity to optimise your transport processes.
You’ll find further information at Known Supplier