See how an airport operates – enjoy a spontaneous guided airport tour with your family and friends. You can be sure of a fascinating take on Zurich Airport.
Guided airport tour for families and individuals
While they’re on observation deck B, families or individuals can decide on the spur of the moment to go on a guided airport tour. From the tour desk, you start your adventure by going directly to the Airside Center – the hub for all departing passengers. A trip on the Skymetro shuttle subsequently brings you to Dock E, which boasts as many as 27 aircraft handling stands. Additional highlights of the tour include the baggage sorting system and an awe-inspiring view from the exclusive observation deck E. Tour guides will accompany you, providing a wealth of fascinating background information and expertly answering your questions.
|Information||Telefon +41 (0)43 816 21 56
|Deadline for bookings
||You can book a tour spontaneously up to 30 minutes beforehand
||Recommended age is 10 years or over
|Number of participants
||At least 5 people
|Summer||31.03.2019 to 28.10.2019|
|Saturday, Sunday & holidays||2 - 4 p.m.|
|Winter||27.10.2019 to 28.03.2020|
|Sunday & Holidays*
*no tours on December 24th
|3 - 5 p.m.|
|Price per person||CHF|
|Young people aged 8-16||10.00|
- You can purchase tickets at the tour desk on observation deck B.
- Families or individuals wishing to go on a guided tour must also pay the admission fee to observation desk B.
- The guided airport tour for families and individuals may be cancelled if there are insufficient participants (under five people).
- If the tour is cancelled for this reason, you will be refunded the price of the ticket.
- All visitors must carry a passport or ID card.