Zurich – the unique mix
As a lakeside lifestyle capital, Zurich offers a unique mix of pleasure, nature and culture. Culinary delights, unlimited shopping, over 50 museums and more than 100 galleries, Switzerland's liveliest night life, numerous events and countless green oases in the city centre tempt visitors to relax and while away their time.
From award-winning gourmet restaurants to traditional guild houses, with sweet treats to keep you going in between, Zurich is the home of culinary seduction.
A guided tour of the city is an exciting voyage of discovery for tourists and local people alike.
There's always something going on in Zurich – concerts, sporting events, art exhibitions, theatre, etc.
The ZürichCARD city pass offers so much pleasure for so little money. Buy it, and the city is yours to explore.
Zurich Tourism is your partner for:
- tourist information on the city of Zurich, the Zurich region and the whole of Switzerland
- free hotel reservations in the city of Zurich and the Zurich region
- hotel reservations throughout Switzerland
- free booking of seminar and conference centres
- guided tours of the city, excursions and multi-day tours of Switzerland
- souvenirs of Zurich
- tickets for public transport
- the ZürichCARD city pass and the ZürichCARD PLUS regional pass
- tickets for various events
- travel guides and hostesses
- hire cars