Airport management and development
International Business offers excellence across the board. For every aspect of airport operation, we have qualified specialists at Flughafen Zürich AG. Their involvement in international projects supports the transfer of knowledge to foreign airports and the optimization of operational and commercial processes.
Our core competencies include:
- Operational efficiency - optimization of operational processes and quality management.
- Commercial profitability - elaboration of commercial strategies and optimization of revenue potential in the non-regulated area of airports (stores, restaurants, services, real estate development)
- Airport development and project implementation
- Acquisition, development and operation of airport concessions
- Transformation of state-owned airports into private airport concessions
- Partnership management in relation to authorities, airport partners, service providers, customers, etc.
Successful airport developments such as Bangalore (India), Belo Horizonte and Florianópolis (Brazil), as well as major expansions at Zurich Airport (e.g. 5th expansion stage, new Dock B, The Circle), enable us to gain valuable experience and adapt this to local needs and conditions in projects abroad.
Surveys of airport users and international rankings attest to our high standards of service and quality in serving all our visitors.