Free Internet & WiFi
Zurich Airport offers passengers and visitors the opportunity to use the Internet free of charge at the airport for 4 hours. After the free 4 hours, additional internet credit may be purchased.
The free internet credit will refresh automatically after five hours.
The 240 free minutes – uninterrupted – apply as of the first login.
A WiFi-compatible notebook, smartphone, tablet or other WiFi-compatible
device is needed for the free access. Users can log on via text message.
How to log on
- Select the ZurichAirport WLAN network
- Launch the browser (e.g.: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, …) on the device
- A connection to the login page is created automatically
- Select „Register“
- After registering, a code will be sent via text message
- Enter the code in the registration interface and click „Login“
(the code will be saved for twelve months)
No mobile phone or problems with text message reception?
For an access code you can use boarding pass scanners at the following locations:
- Airport Center: Service Center
- Arrival 1: Opposite Customs
- Arrival 2: switzerlandinfo+
- Airside Center: Information Desk
- Dock A: Transfer Desk/Travelex
- Dock B: Transit Hotel/Dayrooms
- Dock E: Alpenblick Bar (E26)
- Dock E: Travelex ATM (E44)
- Dock E: Starbucks (E53)
Lounge (for members only)
- Arrival 2: Swiss Arrival Lounge
- Dock E: Swiss Lounge (3rd floor), Aspire Lounge (3rd floor), Emirates Lounge (3rd floor)
- Airside Center: Aspire Lounge (2nd floor), Swiss HON First Lounge, Swiss Senator Business Lounge, VIP Lounge (ground floor) D-Gates: Swiss Lounge (non-Schengen)
Purchase additional internet credit
After the free 4 hours, additional internet credit may be purchased with a credit card.
|Time||Costs in CHF|
Websites without registration
The free Internet access is supported by Monzoon
The Internet stations are located at various places in the passenger zone and in the public area of the airport. The free internet credit will refresh automatically after five hours. The 240 free minutes can only be used in one continuous session. The Internet stations are located at various places on the passenger zone and in the public area of the airport.