Free Internet & WiFi
Zurich Airport offers passengers and visitors the opportunity to use the Internet free of charge at the airport for 2 hours. After the free 2 hours, additional internet credit may be purchased.
The free internet credit will refresh automatically after five hours.
The 120 free minutes – uninterrupted – apply as of the first login.
A WiFi-compatible notebook, smartphone, tablet or other WiFi-compatible
device is needed for the free access. Users can log on via text message.
How to log on
- Select the ZurichAirport WLAN network
- Launch the browser (e.g.: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, …) on the device
- A connection to the login page is created automatically
- Select „Register“
- After registering, a code will be sent via text message
- Enter the code in the registration interface and click „Login“
(the code will be saved for twelve months)
No mobile phone or problems with text message reception?
For an access code you can use boarding pass scanners at the following locations:
- Service Center (Airport Center, Level 1)
- Information (Airside Center, Level 1)
- Airside Center, Level 1 beim Transit Hotel
- Switzerlandinfo, Arrival 2
- Gates E, Level 2 next to Starbucks
- Gates E, Level 2 next to Alpenblick Bar
- Gates A, opposite to Starbucks (A63)
Purchase additional internet credit
After the free 2 hours, additional internet credit may be purchased with a credit card.
|Time||Costs in CHF|
Websites without registration
The free Internet access is supported by Monzoon
The Internet stations are located at various places in the passenger zone and in the public area of the airport. The free internet credit will refresh automatically after five hours. The 120 free minutes can only be used in one continuous session. The Internet stations are located at various places on the passenger zone and in the public area of the airport.